Welcome to the 2022 Culture Coalition of Washington County Grant Application!
Before completing your application, please review the 2022 CCWC Grant Guidelines. For additional information about the application process, please visit the Grant Program page. A few important things to note:
- Grant applications must be submitted below. Paper applications will not be accepted.
- The online form will NOT save automatically. You will not be able to return later to edit questions. We recommend you compose your responses to the narrative questions in a word processor offline and then copy/paste your responses into the online form. This ensures you have a backup in the event of technical issues.
- You will need to download the budget form and fill it out separately before attaching it to the application in the last section.
- Tualatin Valley Creates (TVC) serves as CCWC’s fiscal agent and provides technical support for the grant application process. If you need technical assistance or have questions about the application, please contact [email protected].
- The grant application period closes at 11:59 pm on Monday, October 18, 2021. However, in-person support from TVC will only be available until 5:00 pm that day. We encourage you to complete your application early!